EVENTS:  Annual Crab Feast 2012
Mark your calendar now for the best party of the season!
When: Sunday, July 15, 2012 from 4 to 8 pm
Where: The Crab Feast will be held under the picnic pavilion.
Cost: $25 per person for adults age 15 and up; and $15 for children 0-14. Chicken-only eaters: $10. Reservations required by July 7.
Lemonade and corn on the cob provided. Please bring a side or dessert to share and your beverage of choice.
Reservations: Complete Reservation Form, attach a check and leave it at the Snack Bar by July 15 OR mail it to Marcie Williams at 124 S.Aberdeen St. Arlington, VA 22204.
- Pool remains open
- Members and guests are welcome
- Bring own beverages but NO GLASS containers (lemonade is served)
- Bring a salad, side dish or dessert to share
- All-u-can eat succulent freshly steamed number one male crabs (for the uninitiated this is the top of the line in crab)
- Chicken for non-crab-eaters
- Freshly steamed corn on the cob
- Pink lemonade (If you desire another other sort of beverage, please bring it yourself.
- All of the paraphernalia to eat crabs including mallets, Old Bay, melted butter, vinegar, and lots of paper towels