EVENTS:  Large Event Reservations
Although the pavilion is for all members' use while at the pool, AFC does allow members to reserve the pavilion for private parties for two hours during off-peak times.
- Pavilion cannot be reserved on Saturdays and Sundays during peak season (mid-June through the last Sunday in July).
- Pavilion use will have a 2-hour maximum time limit. The host will be allowed half an hour before the party to set up and half an hour after the party to clean up.
- The large rectangular AFC grill is not available; the Weber grills are. BYOC (Bring your own charcoal)
- Mid-week parties during the peak season (mid-June through the last Sunday in July) must end by 5:00 pm (clean-up inclusive).
- Parties involving special activities other than swimming, eating, tennis and volleyball will need the permission of the special events coordinator.
- There will be no glass containers, no helium balloons, no tie-dying, no pinatas, and no loud music during the party.
- To reserve the pavilion, please complete the Large Event Reservation Form